SELF-ASSERTIVENESS & GREAT COMMUNICATION = BETTER MENTAL HEALTH!
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE WITH ONE-TO-ONE COACHING
CURRENTLY ALL AVAILABLE ONLINE (ZOOM)
Better boundaries & confidence to deal with daily challenges
Protect your boudaries by strenghtening yourself!
- Feel that you are making everyone else happy, but not yourself.
- Feel you are trapped in obligations towards others, and would like to
say a few more NO's and be more assertive instead, but don't know how.
- Are aware that you could benefit from more self-confidence and self-love.
The assertiveness coaching method will focus on establishing boundaries.
Self-protection does not mean putting up a wall, it means to stay focused on what is important to you. We will discover your needs and values, and explore a more confident YOU!
I use transformative exercises from the book "The Six Pillars of Self-esteem", and from my own book chapter "Activate your Life: the assertiveness companion".
Book your first FREE 60 min call with me. Click here!
Anxiety Reduction and Guilt Management
Experience relief from anxiety with some more "speak-up" and self-acceptance!
- Experience overwhelm and anxiety often, and the causes are not clear to you.
- Manage your relationships by feeling guilty when saying NO, but feel anxious about what you could miss out.
- Experience time is never enough and don't know how to prioritize, and this makes you feel down. You also have difficulties asking for help.
The assertiveness method will help you feeling not trapped anymore. As a mental health first aider, I know the steps to tackle anxiety. By coaching you with practical exercises on anxiety reduction, "grounding" techniques and tapping, with time you will learn to manage it.
Learn not to avoid conflicts: speak non-violently!
If you avoid conflicts to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself.
- Notice that you avoid conflicts at all costs, even if you have to compromise your beliefs, values or time.
- Always have the feeling of wanting to be liked, accepted, and don't want to "bother" others.
- Feel that you are not eloquent enough during difficult conversations, and need help.
The assertiveness coaching method will help you navigate LITERALLY THROUGH ANY CONVERSATION: family, partners, professional colleagues, managers. Avoiding speaking your mind makes you voiceless, and we are entitled to speak up because we exist!
I use Rosenberg's methodology of non-violent communication and language transformation techniques.